- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Scymtek Cymbals Vintage Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K35569 000001000 K35569000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vintage Series is a great choice for those seeking lush warm tones with increased stick definition. A perfect blend of high-definition sticking w...Click To Read More About This Product
Dry, dark and articulate for a truly vintage sound.
The Vintage Series is a great choice for those seeking lush warm tones with increased stick definition. A perfect blend of high-definition sticking with just the right amount of warm undertones. Great for jazz, funk, R&B and studio. Unlathed, with aggressive hammering and a raw finish, all work together seamlessly to create the dark, dry, articulate voice of the Vintage Series.
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Ride
- Sizes (in): 21
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Hand
- Lathing: None
- Cymbal weight: Medium thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Raw
- Country of origin: Turkey
- Added value: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.