- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sela Bass Cajon
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70280 000000001 L70280000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sela Bass Cajon offers percussionists an additional bass boost for their performance. It has two playing areas: the Sela Hard Splash playing surf...Click To Read More About This Product
An extra strong playing surface creates booming bass sounds.
The Sela Bass Cajon offers percussionists an additional bass boost for their performance. It has two playing areas: the Sela Hard Splash playing surface on the front responds easily and offers the Sela-typical separation of snare and bass. The extra strong playing surface on the back is made of birch and is specially designed for the use of a bass drum pedal. Create a balanced and powerful bass drum sound on the back while performing with your hands on the front. With its consistent sound development, the Sela Bass Cajon is ideal for the use in the studio or on stage. The sound of the Sela Snare System can be dampened or amplified according to your personal preference. If you want you can even remove it easily. In combination with the individually adjustable clap corners, the results are big and the variety of sound possibilities are endless.
Create bold bass sounds with this cajon. Order today.
- Extra strong 15 mm birch body, 11 layers
- Front: Sela Hard Splash playing surface (veneered)
- Back: 5 mm birch playing surface
- Rounded corners of solid wood
- Removable Sela Snare System
- Individually adjustable snare sound
- Special Clap Corner sound
- High-quality components, made in Germany
- Nonslip rubber feet
- Weight: approx. 6.7 kg
- Dimensions: 47 x 47 x 30 cm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.