- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Simmons DA2012B Advanced Drum Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52912 000000000 L52912000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The high-powered Simmons DA2012B is designed with advanced features not usually found in electronic drum amplifiers. With 2000-watts of peak Class-D ...Click To Read More About This Product
The high-powered Simmons DA2012B is designed with advanced features not usually found in electronic drum amplifiers. With 2000-watts of peak Class-D bi-amped power, it provides enough volume, headroom and projection to cut through any performance situation, while its 5 simultaneous stereo inputs allow connections from a variety of sources, including additional drum pads, mixers, keyboards, computers and more. Bluetooth audio allows for quick and easy wireless connections from compatible devices. Variable DSP voicings with Bass and Treble control deliver customized tuning for any venue or performance situation. Can be configured for vertical or horizontal orientation, or pole-mounted at ear level for optimized placement that would be difficult with other drum amps. For even bigger sound, connect a pair of DA2012Bs and enjoy Smart Stereo performance, controlling the entire sound system from the master unit.
2000 Peak watts of bi-amplified, Class-D power
- 12” Low-frequency driver plus high-precision compression tweeter
- Variable DSP voicing for optimal tuning
- Five simultaneous input sources
- - Ch1 & Ch2 with 1/4” TRS inputs
- - Ch3 with dual balanced 1/4” inputs
- - Stereo aux input
- - Bluetooth® audio input
- Bass and Treble control to adjust high & low frequencies
- Direct Out to a mixer or house sound system
- Smart Stereo: Use a pair of DA2012B’s for expanded stereo sound with unified control
- Convenient vertical or horizontal monitor orientation
- Pole-mountable for ear level placement
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.