- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Simmons SD350 Complete Electronic Drum Set with Mesh Pads
- Write a Review
- K76945 000000000 K76945000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Simmons SD350 provides a bigger-than-expected drum sound with a less-than-expected price. This full-size, 5-piece mesh-head electronic drum kit i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full-sized, full-feature e-kit at a compact price.
The Simmons SD350 provides a bigger-than-expected drum sound with a less-than-expected price. This full-size, 5-piece mesh-head electronic drum kit is the ideal, convenient setup for rehearsals, practice and recording. And the tension-able mesh heads capture more nuanced playing than any kit in its class. The sound module features 10 drum kits, 179 custom sounds and 10 songs. The 8" mesh heads offer real drum feel, while the quick assembly design allows for fast and easy setups and tear-downs. With simple navigation and preset multi-pin cabling, it’s perfect for first-time drummers, or anyone needing a full-size drumming experience on a limited budget. The Simmons SD350 gives you the power to play big drums, without putting a big dent in your wallet.
This PDP 700 Series Round Top Drum Throne will get the job done when it really counts. This economical stool offers premium features like double-braced legs and slip-resistant feet. Musicians Gear MG900 are circumaural headphones designed for playback, monitoring, and recording. With a lightweight 40 mm neodymium driver, soft leatherette earpads and versatile hinge design, the MG900SH offers extended frequency response, hours of comfort, and easy storage and handling. The SPL Wood 5A drum sticks are 100% hickory and made in the U.S.A.
- 5-piece compact drum set
- Rugged 8" tension-able mesh heads for snare and 3 toms
- Durable 10" pads for hi-hat, ride, and crash cymbals
- Hi-hat controller
- Kick pedal with integrated kick trigger
- 179 custom sounds
- 10 preset drum kits, plus user preset
- 10 songs, plus one user song
- Simple interface with easy and comprehensive navigation
- Multi-pin pad connector
- USB/MIDI computer connection
- Stereo and headphone outputs
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Sound
- Huge Tone
Comments about Simmons SD350 Complete Electronic Drum Set with Mesh Pads:
OK I got this about 4 months ago. I never plugged it in only messed with the set up acoustically. When it comes to a basic no frills guitar this one fits the bill. Nothing fancy AT ALL!!!!! So yesterday I decided to mess with it more and fix some of its set up issues. I did new strings, oiled the fret board, and set up the action to where it wasn't to high.. you can't do much due to the wrap around bridge and not other adjustments. But honestly this thing is a roaring beast..... think Leslie West Mountain tones. If you want an elegant smooth, sweet sound, look elsewhere, but if you want to cut loose and howl... this baby will do it. The guitar can still have a round sound in the neck, but it will drive your amp hard if you want. All in all, you won't get a better guitar unless you spend a lot more money.