- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Simmons SD550 Electronic Drum Set with Mesh Pads Complete Bundle
- Write a Review
- #K78860 000000000 K78860000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Simmons SD550 full-sized 5-piece mesh-head electronic drum kit creates an ultra-realistic drum configuration with features normally reserved for ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Join the mesh head revolution with this affordable, versatile electronic setup.
The Simmons SD550 full-sized 5-piece mesh-head electronic drum kit creates an ultra-realistic drum configuration with features normally reserved for much more expensive kits. It’s ideal for gigging, practicing, recording and learning.
The tension-able mesh heads capture more nuanced playing than ever before. Enjoy advanced functionality via the 10" dual zone, dual-ply snare drum, three 8" dual-ply mesh toms, a crash cymbal with choke plus a no-slip grip on the kick pedal and hi-hat controller.
The SD550 Module offers 325 awesome drum sounds across 25 drum kits, making this kit ideal for virtually any musical genre from jazz to pop; from blues to rock and beyond. If you’re looking for power, versatility and value… the Simmons SD550 is your electronic drum set.
This PDP 700 Series Round Top Drum Throne will get the job done when it really counts. This economical stool offers premium features like double-braced legs and slip-resistant feet.
Musicians Gear MG900 are circumaural headphones designed for playback, monitoring, and recording. With a lightweight 40 mm neodymium driver, soft leatherette earpads and versatile hinge design, the MG900SH offers extended frequency response, hours of comfort, and easy storage and handling.
The SPL Wood 5A drum sticks are 100% hickory and made in the U.S.A.
- Sleek look, realistic feel, stay in place design
- 10" tension-able dual-zone, dual-ply snare drum
- 8" tension-able dual-zone, dual-ply tom pads (3)
- 10" crash cymbal with choke function
- 12" ride cymbal
- 10" hi-hat pad
- Hi-hat pedal
- Kick pad module with integrated kick pedal
- Sleek new look with easy navigation
- 16 character, backlit, blue LCD screen
- Detachable stick rest
- High quality custom Simmons drum library with 64MB sample ROM and 64 voice polyphony
- 25 Drum Kits
- 325 drum sounds
- 60 songs with 50 customized drum patterns for practice
- 2 Demo songs
- Intelligent sample playback
- Pads respond differently base on dynamics
- Round-Robin alternating samples on snare and ride cymbal
- USB / MIDI connectivity to computer
- Stereo 1/8" TRS input for audio from MP3 player
- 8 total trigger inputs on single multi-pin connector for clean cable management
- Rugged steel rack with robust custom T-fitting and extra stable rubber feet
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.