- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sound Percussion Labs UNITY II 5-Piece Complete Drum Set with Hardware, Cymbals and Throne
Desert Red Speckle
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L59015 000002000 L59015000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SPL D5522 5-piece, all-in-one drum kit is the unity of performance and expression. It’s everything you need to start playing right out of the box...Click To Read More About This Product
All you need to start playing and jamming on drums.
The SPL D5522 5-piece, all-in-one drum kit is the unity of performance and expression. It’s everything you need to start playing right out of the box.
The 6-ply poplar shells are first heat-formed then cut, sanded, wrapped and hardware is assembled by hand, providing consistent strength and projection, while the Arch Tech bearing edges round out tone and allow for easier tuning. Custom designed hardware, including Unity II drum lugs and comfortable wing nuts throughout provide a new level of practical functionality and ease of positioning.
This complete set also includes a full cymbal set, allowing for crisp patterns and accents. Exclusive Remo® batter heads contribute even more tone and lasting durability. And to support all that gear SLP includes all the stands and hardware needed to keep everything where you place them. The generously cushioned drum seat is easily height-adjustable and provides complete comfort during extended play and performance.
Choose from 4 available eye-catching finishes: Black Onyx Glitter, Desert Red Speckle, Gold Metal Speckle and Pine Green Glitter finishes. And everything is backed by a full one-year warranty and reliable customer service to help keep you focused on your playing for years to come.
- Complete all-in-one drum kit, including snare, toms, kick, high-hat, cymbals, all stands, drum pedal and padded drum throne
- 22x16” bass, 10x8” and 12x9” toms, 16x14” floor tom and 14x5.5” snare drum.
- 6-Ply poplar shells for smooth, consistent tone
- Arch Tech™ bearing edge for ease tuning
- All-chrome plated hardware
- Hardware isolation design for enhanced sound and shell resonance
- Sleek snare drum lug provides modern look and functionality
- Ergonomic smooth-action forward throw-off
- Remo drum batter heads offers superior out-of-the-box tone
- Choose from Black Onyx Glitter, Desert Red Speckle, Gold Metal Speckle and Pine Green Glitter
Get it together. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.