- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spaun 20th Anniversary Brass Snare, 14 x 5.5 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J73489 000000001 J73489000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You're going to want to take this drum everywhere you go and you better be in good shape! Weighing in around 15 lb., Spaun's Anniversary brass shell...Click To Read More About This Product
Celebrating 20 years of Spaun's quality drum making.
You're going to want to take this drum everywhere you go and you better be in good shape! Weighing in around 15 lb., Spaun's Anniversary brass shell is similar to a cast shell but created from 1/8 in. thick (3 mm) sheet brass. Features include their SBR solid brass resonator lugs, rounded "Classic" bearing edges, and hyper-sensitive snare bed. This unique finish is created by a combination of grinding and heavy sanding to create the machined brass center, then the shell is powder coated in Hot Rod Flat Black, and finished off with classy brass or flat black coated hardware.
- Anniversary 1/8 in. brass shell
- SBR solid brass resonator lugs
- Rounded "Classic" bearing edges
- Hyper-sensitive snare bed
- Hot Rod Flat Black
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size: 14 x 5-1/2 in.
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Brass
- Shell construction: 1-ply
- Shell thickness (mm): 3
- Bearing edge: Rounded
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: SBR solid brass resonator lugs
- Throw-off: Side
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Powder-coated
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.