- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA 2-Piece High-pitch Octoban Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 418014 000000001 418014000000001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One of TAMA's first original percussion instruments, TAMA Octobans have been played by progressive players from Simon Phillips to Stewart Copeland to...Click To Read More About This Product
Progressive percussion for your kit.
One of TAMA's first original percussion instruments, TAMA Octobans have been played by progressive players from Simon Phillips to Stewart Copeland to Mike Portnoy. Octobans change pitch by using shell length instead of shell diameter. The 6" diameter drum shells can be tuned melodically and are available in low and high pitch sets.
This 2-piece octoban set includes a stand.
Add progressive elements to your drumming — order this octoban set today!
- One 6" x 11" octoban
- One 6" x 11-3/4" octoban
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.