- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Imperialstar 5-Piece Complete Drum Set with Meinl HCS cymbals and 20 in. Bass Drum
Vintage White Sparkle
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L57976 000001000 L57976000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TAMA’s Imperialstar drum series is known as the industry standard for beginning drummers who want a high-quality drum set experience at an excellent ...Click To Read More About This Product
A complete setup perfect for the beginner drummer who wants a kit to grow with.
TAMA’s Imperialstar drum series is known as the industry standard for beginning drummers who want a high-quality drum set experience at an excellent value. TAMA’s philosophy is that the beginning/aspiring drummer realizes maximum enjoyment and personal fulfillment on a fully functional, highly durable and quality sounding acoustic drum set/cymbal package. This is the foundation for Tama, and they designed Imperialstar to be a proven value that is uncommon in the world of today’s “entry-level” drum set category.
For TAMA, sound and durability go hand-in-hand and Imperialstar delivers on both accounts. 100% poplar 6-ply, 8 mm shells achieve full, deep sounds that include TAMA’s precision bearing edges for efficient sound transfer from drumhead to shell. The wrap finishes are fully adhered to the shell using a gluing process (not double-sided tape) to produce a strong bond that allows the shell and wrap to fully resonate as one. Ultra low-mass lugs further enable toms and floor toms to reach their full, rich tones. TAMA fully supports the idea that good sounding cymbals are critical to an essential acoustic drum set experience, so they have collaborated with Meinl on the cymbal set up and include Meinl’s HCS series cymbals. They produce clean sonic separation and are highly durable to allow full dynamic exploration.
Good quality hardware is essential to an enjoyable drum set experience and TAMA has a glowing reputation for making the highest-grade hardware in the industry. TAMA brings their hardware expertise to Imperialstar by offering a super sturdy and highly adjustable ball/socket 10.5 mm double tom holder with memory locks, a height adjustable padded throne and double-braced, three-tiered cymbal stands that combine stability with full height adjustment/positioning. Bass drum pedal and hi-hat stand are critical to any drummer’s performance expression, therefore TAMA includes a bass drum pedal that has an underside rock plate for stability, along with independent tension and beater-angle adjustments to allow drummers to find their desired bass drum feel. The double-braced hi-hat stand assures stability and includes secure-grip clutch for prolonged and secure performance, along with seat-cup angle adjustment for customized cymbal feel.
Several configurations and finishes are available to customize the appropriate drum sizes and finish aesthetic for each individual. Add-on drums are available to accommodate drum set expansion.
Imperialstar offers the entry-level drummer incredible value derived from a different kind of product experience. TAMA invites you to engage in your full drum set potential by exploring the Imperialstar acoustic drum set experience.
- Drums: 20x16 in. bass drum, 10x7 and 12x8 in. toms, 14x13 in. floor tom, and 14x5 in. snare drum
- Cymbals: MEINL HCS 14 in. hi-hats, 16 in. crash and 20 in. ride
- Hardware: Double tom holder, boom cymbal stand, straight cymbal stand, snare stand, hi-hat stand, bass drum pedal and throne
Call or click to order today!
- 7 mm, 6-ply 100% poplar shells
- TAMA precision bearing edges
- Original small lugs
- Glue-adhered wraps
- New double-braced hardware
- BD spurs with height calibration
- Ultra low-mass tom brackets
- Omnisphere tom holder
- Accu-Tune bass drum hoops
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.