- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Peter Erskine Signature Snare Drum
10 x 6 in.
- J50052 000001000 J50052000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Jazz legend Peter Erskine’s 10x6 in. signature snare drum was developed with one of his favorite STAR snare drums in mind—the Stave Ash model. Tama's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Amazing craftsmanship and design for one of jazz drumming's modern legends, Peter Erskine.
Jazz legend Peter Erskine’s 10x6 in. signature snare drum was developed with one of his favorite STAR snare drums in mind—the Stave Ash model. Tama's stave shells are constructed using 12 portions of wood that are cut to precision, then bonded together, tightly forming the 10 mm thick shell. Peter prefers the tone of Ash wood for his side snare that provides quick, cutting attack and response. The snare drum is equipped with the Super Resonant Mounting System to maximize the natural resonance of the drum, and for easy positioning around the kit.
- Snare Size: 10 x 6 in.
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Ash
- Shell Construction: Stave
- Shell Thickness (mm): 10
- Bearing Edge: STAR
- Reinforcement Ring: No
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-Off: Liner Drive strainer and butt
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Natural
- Country of Origin: Japan
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.