- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Simon Phillips 40th Anniversary Signature Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71014 000001000 L71014000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In 1979, Simon Phillips began playing TAMA drums. 2019 marks his 40th year as a TAMA endorser, and to celebrate this longstanding relationship, TAMA ...Click To Read More About This Product
A limited-edition anniversary signature design combines warm walnut and bright maple.
In 1979, Simon Phillips began playing TAMA drums. 2019 marks his 40th year as a TAMA endorser, and to celebrate this longstanding relationship, TAMA produced a Limited Edition 40th Anniversary Signature Snare Drum. Inspired by Simon's 'Monarch' Signature Snare Drum and STAR Drums, this anniversary snare features a unique Maple/Walnut/Maple shell construction with Sound Focus Rings, combining the warm sound of Walnut and the bright tone of Maple.
The drum also features a beautiful exterior ply of Bird's Eye Maple that adds a refined elegance to an already masterfully crafted drum. A specially designed badge and serialized inside sticker that includes Simon's autograph makes this snare drum even more exclusive. Only 100 pieces total will be produced for the worldwide market.
This limited-edition snare can be yours. Order today.
- Snare size: 14x6.5"
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Maple/Walnut/Maple
- Shell construction: Multi-ply
- Shell thickness (mm): Not Specified
- Reinforcement ring: Yes
- Hardware material: Brass
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Snares: Proprietary
Finish type: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.