- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA S.L.P. Classic Maple Snare Drum
14 x 5.5 in. Super Maple
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J20682 000001001 J20682000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When drummers dream of maple snare drums, the Tama S.L.P. Classic Maple Snare Drum is surely near the front of the pack. With a robust 8-ply, 7mm cho...Click To Read More About This Product
A definitive all-maple snare designed for maximum warmth and resonance.
When drummers dream of maple snare drums, the Tama S.L.P. Classic Maple Snare Drum is surely near the front of the pack. With a robust 8-ply, 7mm choice maple hardwood shell, a rich antique maple finish and classic chrome hardware, this drum projects a balanced, resonant, and open sound to satisfy the ears of even the most discerning percussionist.
Tama's work on identifying the ideal snare sound led them to develop the new "Sound Arc" Hoops which add sustain, wider tuning range and a fuller frequency response. Hearty brass tube lugs will ensure a long lifespan for your tension rods, as well as your tune. And finally, the Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon Steel Snappy snares will emphasize needed punch and attack, as needed.
- Snare size: 14" x 5-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not applicable
- Stand: Not applicable
- Shell material: Maple
- Shell construction: 8-Ply
- Shell thickness (mm): 7
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flanged
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-off: Swivel/Lever
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Satin
- Country of origin: China
A warm snare for those bitter cold winter evenings. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.