- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA S.L.P. Dynamic Kapur Snare Drum
14 x 6.5 in. Black Kapur Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K76930 000001001 K76930000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This model features Kapur material, which has caught many drummers’ attention for its open lively sound with great projection. This 14x6.5” shell is ...Click To Read More About This Product
A unique, workhorse snare crafted from Kapur for a powerful crack and formidable back beat.
This model features Kapur material, which has caught many drummers’ attention for its open lively sound with great projection. This 14x6.5” shell is paired with Sound Arc Hoops for plenty of attack and moderately controlled overtones. It offers warm resonance and a very natural, comfortable feel. Because of its articulate and slightly dry sound with enhanced attack, it works very well for funk, fusion and gospel. The high volume potential also lends itself perfectly to rock music.
- 6-ply Kapur shell, 5 mm
- Sound Arc hoop (8 Hole)
- Brass tube lugs
- Starclassic snare wire (MS20SN14S)
- Black Kapur Burst finish
- EVANS G1 coated/snare side
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size: 14x6.5"
- Total pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell material: Kapur
- Shell construction: 6-ply
- Shell thickness (mm): 5
- Bearing edge: 45°
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Multiple
- Hoop type: Sound Arc
- Lugs: Brass tube
- Throw-off: Multi-setting
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Starclassic
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Black Kapur Burst
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.