- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA S.L.P. G-Maple Snare Drum
7 x 13
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H79332 000001000 H79332000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tama S.L.P. G-Maple Snare is at the nexus of the snare drum universe. A fusion of boutique-style, select hardwoods and unique dimensions, it deli...Click To Read More About This Product
A brawny, maple-shelled snare for power drummers who refuse to sacrifice tonal quality for big sound.
The Tama S.L.P. G-Maple Snare is at the nexus of the snare drum universe. A fusion of boutique-style, select hardwoods and unique dimensions, it delivers a rich, thick tone with bright and surprising volume. With a thick 13-ply 10mm Maple shell, the generous dimensions and appearance of the drum make an immediate impression.
However, the innovations don't stop at the tone and appearance. Tama's work on identifying the ideal snare sound led them to develop the new hardware like the "Sound Arc" Hoops which add sustain, wider tuning range and a fuller frequency response. Hearty brass tube lugs will ensure a long lifespan for your tension rods, as well as your tune. And finally, the Starclassic Hi- Carbon Steel Snappy snares will emphasize needed punch and attack, as needed.
- Shell: 13-ply/10mm, Maple shell with Tamo Ash outer ply
- Size: 13 x 7"
- Finish: Satin Tamo Ash w/Chrome hardware
- Hoop: Die-Cast Hoop
- Lug: Brass Tube Lug
- Snappy: 20 strand Starclassic Hi- Carbon Steel Snappy snares
Don't settle for tone or volume - have them both! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.