- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA S.L.P. New-Vintage Hickory Snare Drum
14 x 5 in. Satin Vintage
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68910 000001001 L68910000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TAMA S.L.P. 14x5" New-Vintage Hickory snare drum features a 100% American hickory shell that emits a clear, crisp sound with high sensitivity due...Click To Read More About This Product
A versatile snare crafted from American Hickory that delivers a solid backbeat.
The TAMA S.L.P. 14x5" New-Vintage Hickory snare drum features a 100% American hickory shell that emits a clear, crisp sound with high sensitivity due to its
shallow 5" depth, 2.3 mm Steel Mighty Hoops, and Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon snare wire. The versatile 14x5" shell size crafted from American hickory makes this a unique snare for drummers in the studio and playing live.
- 6 mm, 6-ply 100% American hickory shell
- Vintage look from its color and off-set tube lugs
- 2.3 mm Steel Mighty Hoop (8 hole)
- “Linear-Drive” Strainer & Butt (MLS50A / MLS50B)
- Works well for jazz, blues, country and funk
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size: 14x5"
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: American hickory
- Shell construction: 6-ply
- Shell thickness (mm): 6
- Bearing edge: Proprietary
- Reinforcement ring: No
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Proprietary
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-off: Patented
- Snares: Steel carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Satin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.