- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Star Series Solid Zebrawood Snare Drum
14 x 6 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J16131 000001000 J16131000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tama Star solid snare drum shells provide a dry, sensitive voice as well as quick, articulate response. This 14" x 6" Zebrawood model offers an super...Click To Read More About This Product
Free Hardcase With Snare Purchase
Free TAMA Hardcase when purchase a qualifying TAMA snare drum (September 1, 2019 through October 31st, 2019) While supplies last
Offer expires 10/31/19Download Rebate
A handmade, solid-shelled snare with exotic tones and appearance.
Tama Star solid snare drum shells provide a dry, sensitive voice as well as quick, articulate response. This 14" x 6" Zebrawood model offers an super-dry sound and clear articulation in high frequency without losing warmer tone.
- Snare size: 14" x 6"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not applicable
- Stand: Not applicable
- Shell material: Zebrawood
- Shell construction: Solid
- Shell thickness (mm): 7
- Bearing edge: 45
- Reinforcement ring: Yes
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Die-cast
- Lugs: Patented
- Throw-off: Swivel/Lever
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Info not available
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Lacquer
- Country of origin: Japan
The future STAR of your drum setup. Order it today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.