- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Starclassic Bubinga 3-Piece Shell Pack with Smoked Black Nickel Hardware
- Write a Review
- #K47882 000006000 K47882000006000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Characterized by extraordinary depth and its lush, dark tones, Bubinga is unlike any other shell material available. Rolling lows blend perfectly, pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An unprecedented combination of powerful sound and beautiful looks.
Characterized by extraordinary depth and its lush, dark tones, Bubinga is unlike any other shell material available. Rolling lows blend perfectly, projecting clearly and powerfully, thanks to Starclassic’s celebrated shell design and unique Star-Cast Mounting System.
Tama builders use slightly thicker shells for the Starclassic Bubinga series than those found on its Maple counterparts to help supplement that trademark tone with added definition and punch. Quick-Lock brackets, originally developed only for the company’s flagship STAR series, offer lightning fast, locked-in set-ups and completely eliminate metal-to-metal contact.
Combined with Starclassic precision-cut bearing edges, die-cast hoops, the Star-Cast mounting system, and other innovative appointments, help make the Starclassic Bubinga Series ideal for players in search of a truly professional instrument.
- Smoked Black Nickel shell hardware
- Quick-Lock tom and floor tom brackets
- Star-Cast mounting system
- Die-Cast hoops
- Air-Cushioned floor tom legs
- Hold Tight washers
- Evans drum heads
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 22 x 16 in.
- Tom(s): 12 x 8 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 16 in.
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Bubinga
- Construction: 8-Ply
- Thickness (mm): Multiple
- Bearing edge: Precision-cut
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Zinc
- Mounts: Star-Cast mounting system
- Hoops: Die-cast
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Multiple
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.