- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Starclassic Maple 3-piece Shell Pack with 22 in. Bass Drum
Blue & White Oyster
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L76339 000001000 L76339000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TAMA Starclassic Maple 3-piece shell packs are a premium line of 100% maple drums, complete with high-end shell hardware and finishes. TAMA is known ...Click To Read More About This Product
A timeless 3-piece maple shell pack fitted with die-cast hoops
TAMA Starclassic Maple 3-piece shell packs are a premium line of 100% maple drums, complete with high-end shell hardware and finishes. TAMA is known for making drums that always fit the times, like the Superstars and Imperialstars that ruled the 1980s, but Starclassic Maple is their take on the timeless. TAMA's builders and designers wanted something that transcended trends—drums that understood a player's passion and allowed the expression of every genre, style, mood and technique. The result was Starclassic Maple, a thin-shelled maple kit with the best in TAMA hardware and construction. The shells are 6-ply on the toms and 8-ply on the kick. They are thick enough to project in louder situations, but the thinness makes them ultra-sensitive for subtler genres. And thanks to the custom rounded bearing edge, each strike can pull every last bit of maple tone from the shells. Each drum is fitted with zinc die-cast hoops, a coveted feature among drummers.
Shell hardware includes Quick-Lock tom brackets, Star-Cast mounting system on toms and air-cushioned legs on floor toms. Includes drum heads from Evans. All other hardware, cymbals and snare sold separately.
- 3-piece shell pack with 22" kick, 12" tom and 16" floor tom
- 100% maple shells are 6-ply, 5 mm for toms and 8-ply, 7 mm for kick
- Proprietary features including Quick-Lock tom bracket and Star-Cast mounting system
- Premium zinc die-cast hoops
- Air-cushioned floor tom legs
- Evans drum heads
- Snare, cymbals and hardware sold separately
This all-maple drum kit is packed with premium features. Order now.
- Bass drum(s): 22 x 14 in.
- Tom(s): 12 x 8 in.
- Floor tom(s): 16 x 16 in.
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple
- Construction (toms): 6-Ply
- Thickness (toms): 5 mm
- Construction (bass): 8-Ply
- Thickness (bass): 7 mm
- Bearing edge: Rounded
- Material: Steel
- Mounts: Traditional
- Hoops: Die-cast
- Lugs: Standard
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: Multiple
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.