- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Starclassic Maple Exotix Pacific Walnut 3-Piece Shell Pack with 24" Bass Drum
- Write a Review
- Product K49185
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tama’s original Starclassic series revolutionized the way we think about building drums, inspiring the thin-shelled Maple movement that still reins s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A simple configuration that boasts power and beauty.
Tama’s original Starclassic series revolutionized the way we think about building drums, inspiring the thin-shelled Maple movement that still reins supreme today. The company’s modern Starclassic Maple line continues to offer the same genre-defying, one-kit-fits-all appeal that helped make it one of the most popular professional-grade instruments in the world. Full tones characterized by heavy attack and rich presence that make these drums perfect for studio and stage work alike.
Built around a 24x14" bass drum, this Starclassic Maple Kit offers the power and presence needed in more aggressive genres. The Starclassic Maple line includes Quick-Lock tom brackets and floor tom brackets. Originally developed for the company’s flagship STAR series, they offer lightning fast, locked-in set-ups and completely eliminate metal-to-metal contact. Combined with precision-cut bearing edges, die-cast hoops, the Star-Cast mounting system, and other innovative appointments, these upgrades help make Starclassic Maple drums ideal for players in search of a truly professional instrument.
This EXOTIX Series features a meticulously applied exterior finish, figured maple, offering extraordinary visual depth—appealing to the eye without negatively affecting shell tone or resonance.
- Tom and floor tom: 5-ply Maple + 1 outer Pacific Walnut 5 mm
- Bass drum: 7-ply Maple + 1 outer ply Pacific Walnut 7 mm
- Pacific Walnut EXOTIX Artisan Finish
- Smoked Black Nickel shell hardware
- Quick-Lock tom and floor tom brackets
- Star-Cast mounting system
- Die-Cast hoops
- Air-Cushioned floor tom legs
- Hold Tight washers
- Evans drum heads
Call or click to order today!
- Bass drum(s): 24x14"
- Tom(s): 13x9"
- Floor tom(s): 16x16"
- Snare: Not Applicable
- Total pieces: 3
- Shell material: Maple with 1-ply Pacific walnut
- Construction: 5-ply tom/floor tom, 7-ply bass drum
- Thickness (mm): 5 mm tom/floor tom, 7 mm bass drum
- Bearing edge: Proprietary
- Reinforcement ring: Not Applicable
- Material: Black nickel
- Mounts: Star-Cast
- Hoops: Die-cast
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Heads: Branded
- Finish type: EXOTIX
- Country of origin: Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.