- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Starphonic 1.0mm Steel Snare
13 x 7 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93236 000001000 H93236000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
By mounting innovative Starphonic hardware on a 1mm thick brass shell, Tama is able to offer top-of-the-line snare drum sound at an affordable price....Click To Read More About This Product
Free Hardcase With Snare Purchase
Free TAMA Hardcase when purchase a qualifying TAMA snare drum (September 1, 2019 through October 31st, 2019) While supplies last
Offer expires 10/31/19Download Rebate
A new spin and feel on classic snare drum design.
By mounting innovative Starphonic hardware on a 1mm thick brass shell, Tama is able to offer top-of-the-line snare drum sound at an affordable price. At the cost of an intermediate model, the Starphonic Steel Snare provides a warm, solid sound and a great sensitivity.
Tama's continued development of the Starphonic line led them to develop an entirely new "Grooved Hoop" and a bearing edge placement set 2.5mm from the outer surface of shell. Also, the all-new Freedom Lug and Claw Hook will provide greater control of tension rods and tuning, while partnering with the easily-detachable butt plate to enable quick replacement of worn top and bottom drumheads. These innovations have enabled the drum to have a great high to low range.
Other features of this drum include a Linear Drive strainer - which enables a greater control of the strainer's deployment motion. On the snare side of the drum, an and "Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon Snappy Snare" will emphasize needed attack, but also limit the amount of effort needed to control the tension on your snares.
- 1mm thick brass shell
- Freedom lugs (8)
- Grooved counter hoops
- Linear-Drive strainer w/detachable butt
- Super-Sensitive Hi-Carbon Snappy snares
- 13 x 7"
Get a snare with modern features and vintage sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.