- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TAMA Vintage Hammered Steel Snare Drum
14 x 5.5 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J30099 000001000 J30099000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Tama's SLP Vintage Hammered Steel snare features a 1.2mm hammered steel shell that adds tonal complexity, depth and dryness to the typical&...Click To Read More About This Product
A steel snare that offers a hammered appearance and a more complex tone.
Tama's SLP Vintage Hammered Steel snare features a 1.2mm hammered steel shell that adds tonal complexity, depth and dryness to the typical bright and penetrating sound of Tama's steel shell. The more complex tones are generated from the way sound waves asymmetrically reflect off the hammered shell texture.
However, the innovations don't stop at the tone and appearance. Tama's work on identifying the ideal snare sound led them to develop the new hardware like the "Sound Arc" Hoops which add sustain and a fuller frequency response. Hearty brass tube lugs will ensure a long lifespan for your tension rods, as well as your tune. And finally, the Super Sensitive Hi-Carbon Steel Snappy snares will emphasize needed punch and attack, as needed.
- Snare Size: 14" x 5-1/2"
- Total Pieces: 1
- Case or Bag: Not Applicable
- Stand: Not Applicable
- Shell Material: Steel
- Shell Construction: Seamless
- Shell Thickness (mm): 1.2
- Bearing Edge: 45°
- Reinforcement Ring: Yes
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Hoop Type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Tube
- Throw-Off: Tap-Style
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Branded
- Finish Type: Polished
- Country of Origin: China
A traditional-style snare with a hammered exterior. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.