- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toca FreeStyle II Rope Tuned Djembe with Bag
14 in. Thinker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J18836 000001001 J18836000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Freestyle II Djembes are weather-resistant and extremely durable for drum circles that are too good to quit. The sound quality is second to none, whi...Click To Read More About This Product
A rope-tunable djembe with a weatherproof synthetic shell.
Freestyle II Djembes are weather-resistant and extremely durable for drum circles that are too good to quit. The sound quality is second to none, which is why the pros love to play them too. This djembe features a rope tuning system, synthetic head and a nonslip rubber bottom. Bag included.
- All-weather synthetic 26" shell
- Rope tuning system
- Synthetic head
- Nonslip rubber bottom
- Bag included
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.