- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toca Freestyle Rope Tuned Ashiko Drum
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H93949 000000000 H93949000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Rope-tuned Freestyle Ashiko Drum by Toca features an all-synthetic shell with a Kente cloth finish. This model features a traditional rope tunin...Click To Read More About This Product
A djembe with a classic rope-tuning system and a synthetic shell.
This Rope-tuned Freestyle Ashiko Drum by Toca features an all-synthetic shell with a Kente cloth finish. This model features a traditional rope tuning tension system with a synthetic drum head designed to produce warm tones similar to goatskin.
- Lightweight and durable seamless synthetic shell
- Synthetic head
- Rope tuning system
- Built-in sound chambers
- Protective rubber bottom
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.