- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tycoon Percussion 29 Series 2nd Generation Crate Cajon
- Write a Review
- J22880 000000000 J22880000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted from eco-friendly Siam oak, this cajon was created to complement Tycoon's popular original Crate Cajon, with unique designs applied to resemb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An updated version of Tycoon's original Crate Cajon.
Crafted from eco-friendly Siam oak, this cajon was created to complement Tycoon's popular original Crate Cajon, with unique designs applied to resemble an old wooden crate. It is equipped with a non-adjustable drum snare affixed to inside of the frontplate, creating a distinctive sound from other cajons. Four rubber feet add stability when playing. Individually handmade and tested to ensure superior sound quality.
Eco-friendly Siam oak construction
Rubber feet for added stability
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.