- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tycoon Percussion 35 Series Triple-Play Cajon
- Write a Review
- J22874 000000000 J22874000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 35 Series Triple-Play Cajon features three distinctive playing surfaces each producing different sounds. The front (middle) playing surface is co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An all-in-one cajon designed to produce a great variation of styles.
The 35 Series Triple-Play Cajon features three distinctive playing surfaces each producing different sounds. The front (middle) playing surface is constructed of premium beech wood and features no screws - this playing surface is designed to play three sounds in itself with the top left and right sides playing as a bongo cajon and the lower portion playing the bass of a conga cajon.
The playing surface on the left side features dark ebony and is equipped with snares to play and sound like most traditional cajons. The playing surface to the right features a red oak frontplate with no snare and plays much like the popular Criollo Cajon with a traditional Peruvian sound and feel. 35cm (or 13.8") playing surfaces make this drum the same size as our other 35 Series cajons.
This all-in-one cajon is designed to create the most commonly used cajon sounds making this drum a must-have for any percussionist.
Beech, red oak and ebony playing surfaces
A wealth of powerful tones. Try Tycoon Percussion today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.