- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UFIP Natural Series Crash Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K45894 000002000 K45894000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Natural Series have been updated and fine tuned with the stated goal of returning to the main features and attributes that have defined this ser...Click To Read More About This Product
Lighter weight crash/ride.
The Natural Series have been updated and fine tuned with the stated goal of returning to the main features and attributes that have defined this series since its inception. These New Natural are darker, richer and warmer than previous recent versions. They are faster in response and are considerably more versatile. The weight of the crashe/rides have been reduced to a point where many UFIP users who stayed away from recent versions of the Naturals due to their weight, have embraced the series again.
- Alloy: Cast Bronze B20
- Production: Cast using the “Rotocasting”® Procedure, thermal procedure for reduction of surface tensions, completely hand
- made, deep hammered with double punch
- Level: Professional
- Application: Jazz, R&B, Fusion, Blues, Country, Acoustic
- Sound: Controlled, dark, rich and warm with frequencies concentrated on the low range of the sound spectrum
Darker, richer and warmer than previous recent versions.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.