- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
WFL Classic Wood Maple Snare Drum with Gold Hardware
14 x 6.5 in.
- Write a Review
- #K47510 000002000 K47510000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The WFLIII Classic Wood maple snare is constructed of three plies of maple and utilizes long/short/long grain orientation. This pattern is designed t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A U.S.A.-made snare that delivers a solid back beat that only maple can.
The WFLIII Classic Wood maple snare is constructed of three plies of maple and utilizes long/short/long grain orientation. This pattern is designed to enhance a warm, punchy sound equally suitable for studio work and live performances. All veneers are hand cut and laid, which helps add to the warmth of the tone as well as creating a visually beautiful drum.
- Available in multiple sizes
- Steam-bent maple reinforcement rings
- Ten WFLIII Lugs
- Trick GS007 Multi-Step throw off
Call or click to order today!
- Snare size: Multiple sizes
- Total pieces: 1
- Shell material: Maple
- Shell construction: 3-ply
- Shell thickness (mm): Not Specified
- Bearing edge: Not specified
- Reinforcement ring: Yes
- Hardware material: Steel
- Hoop type: Triple-flange
- Lugs: Proprietary
- Throw-off: Multi-setting
- Internal muffler: No
- Snares: Steel Carbon
- Heads: Factory
- Finish type: Veneer
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.