- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha 3-Zone DTX-PAD Snare
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 584728 000012000 584728000012000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Textured Cellular Silicone Snare Pad is designed for the Yamaha DTX900 module (584724). It features a 3-zone trigger and utilizes an included st...Click To Read More About This Product
An electronic snare with a real snare feel.
This Textured Cellular Silicone Snare Pad is designed for the Yamaha DTX900 module (584724). It features a 3-zone trigger and utilizes an included stereo 1/4" cable. It is an electronic drum pad designed for drummers, by drummers that feels right when you play it, works well in performances, and is fantastically quiet.
The DTX-PAD: a next-generation electronic drum pad
Yamaha has been a proud and dedicated designer of acoustic drums for many years, and that's why Yamaha knows what it means for drums to feel good and to work just right during performances. In its relentless pursuit of drumming perfection, Yamaha has channeled all of its experience into the creation of a new generation of electronic drum pads. Yamaha sought the help of the world's top drummers, reflecting their detailed sense of perfection to give form to the drummer's ideal. The result of this quest for perfection is the DTX-PAD.
The DTX-PAD achieves an exquisite feel that satisfies even the world's top drummers. The surface of the pad features a Textured Cellular Silicone Head, made using unique molding technologies developed by Yamaha. It has a different stick response for the snare and toms, which provides a natural feeling when you use the pads in a drum set. The sensitivity of the pad has dramatically increased by employing a floating design. Its durability has been proven through Yamaha's severe testing process and yet achieves a level of quietness during play that is on a different level from other contemporary e-drum pads.
- Textured Cellular
- Silicone head
- Different stick response for the snare and toms
- Proven durability
- Improved sensitivity due to floating design
The one to beat in e-drum pads. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.