- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha 502 Series Drum Trigger Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H99867 000000000 H99867000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
While the outside retains the familiar layout of the DTX500, inside the updated Yamaha DTX502 drum trigger module beats a new heart. Yamaha took thei...Click To Read More About This Product
An updated 500 series module offering new levels of sound quality.
While the outside retains the familiar layout of the DTX500, inside the updated Yamaha DTX502 drum trigger module beats a new heart. Yamaha took their most popular drum sounds and made them even better, and then added 250 new voices including drum and cymbal sounds licensed from top VST developers that have been optimized for DTX. Yamaha also fine-tuned the trigger settings on this module and made them easy-to-use so that pads and triggers offer more expression than ever before. With expanded training functions you can become a better drummer, and with the wave-import feature you can add your own new sounds. The module accepts up to 12 trigger signals and our new design allows easy integration into an acoustic/electronic hybrid setup.
Using proprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes, Yamaha precisely tuned the trigger settings on the DTX502 series resulting in a more natural feeling with laser accuracy. You also get advanced features from higher end Yamaha models like cymbal muting, natural cymbal swells, and smoother snare drumrolls so the kits respond to every nuance of your playing.
The DTX502 has the ability to import up to 12 seconds of user waves* using the free MusicSoft Downloader application so you can assign custom voices to the pads. *20 samples maximum and up to 12 sec. (sampling rate 44.1kHz, 16-bit, mono). The DTX502 module is perfect for use in a ˜hybrid' kit with your acoustic drum hardware, and can be expanded with four additional pads or triggers. Pad upgrades let you build your dream kit as your skills improve, and USB connectivity lets you easily connect to a PC.
The module also includes a set of helpful drum training functions to challenge you no matter your current skill level every time you practice. Working with these tools will help you improve the most important skills for drumming from rhythmic timing to pad accuracy and endurance. The system will even generate a score so you can track your progress as you improve.
- Offers 691 voices including Yamaha acoustic sounds
- 50 preset drum kits from a wide span of genres
- MusicSoft Downloader enables importing of custom sounds
- Proprietary laser technology to analyze drum strokes
- Updated practice functions with scoring
- USB connectivity
The soul of the beat. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.