- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha DTX920K Electronic Drum Set
- Product K46612
The Yamaha DTX920K is the embodiment of Yamaha’s signature obsession for quality. Providing the full natural expressiveness attainable only with the ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An advanced, powerful performance piece that delivers functionality and comfort at a professional level.
The Yamaha DTX920K is the embodiment of Yamaha’s signature obsession for quality. Providing the full natural expressiveness attainable only with the best kits, this set truly unleashes the drummer’s musical potential.
Delivers Real Playability
Experience the ultimate in feel and playability with the 3-zone DTX-PAD used for snare and tom drums, also the hi-hat controlled with the hi-hat stand, 3-zone cymbal pads that produce different sounds according to where the pad is hit, the large kick pad, and more.
Outstanding Performance for Performing Live, Recording or Music Production
Authentic acoustic drum sounds, expertly engineered drum sounds, percussion sounds, and more; the DTX900 Drum Trigger Module provides a wide-ranging collection that covers nearly any musical style. Superior sound quality meets the demands necessary for stage or recording use. Accompanied with Steinberg’s Cubase AI DAW application, all you need to do is connect the module to a computer with a USB cable (sold separately) and start creating music right away.
Add Original Sounds through Sampling
Equipped with an AUX IN/SAMPLING IN connector. You can connect it to an external sound source or use a microphone and sample your own voice. You can load original voices from USB flash memory and assign them to different pads.
Unique DTX Functions Deliver Awe-Inspiring Expressive Power
Powerful capabilities like the Stack Function, which layers multiple voices on a single pad and plays them simultaneously, and the Alternate Function, which changes the voice each time the pad is struck, are unique to DTX drums. These let you create original ways to play that are impossible to perform with acoustic drums.
- DTX900M Trigger module with 512MB memory for recording massive drum samples and loops
- New KP100 features a softer, more responsive head for an improved feel that will enhance your overall performance
- 6 individual outs perfect for live performance or recording applications
- 12 in. XP120SD DTX-PAD 3-zone snare with real-time control knob for easy adjustment to the sound
- 10 in. XP100T DTX-PAD toms feature three zones so you can trigger head, rim-shot and hoop voices
- 15 in. 3-zone PCY155 ride cymbal allows bell, bow and edge sounds for more authentic play
- 13 in. PCY135 Crash cymbals that allow “choke” and “mute” techniques to be performed
- RHH135 Hi-Hat with included Yamaha Hi-Hat stand plays more like its acoustic counterpart
- Module: DTX900M, Snare: XP120SD + SS662, Tom 1, 2: XP100T x 2, Floor Tom: XP120T, Crash Cymbal 1, 2: PCY135 x 2, Ride Cymbal: PCY155, Hi-Hat: RHH135 + HS740A, Kick: KP100
Call or click to order today!
- Tom pad(s): 4
- Cymbal pad(s): 4
- Snare pad: 1
- Kickpad: Yes
- Total pads: 10
- Country of origin: China
- Display type: LCD
- Drum kits: Preset: 50, User: 50, External: 1,584 (or 99 x 16, in the external USB storage device)
- Sounds: Drum and percussion: 1,115, Melodies: 211
- Effects: Reverb: 9, Chorus: 19, Variation: 51 (Drum Kit), Insertion: 51 (AUX IN/SAMPLING IN), Master Effect: 9, Master EQ: 5 bands
- Trigger inputs: 9
- Line input: Yes
- Headphone jack: Yes
- USB: Yes
- MP3: Not specified
- MIDI: Yes
- Training functions: Yes
- Click: Yes
- Memory: 512MB
- Pad material: Mesh
- Hoop material: Rubber
- Zones: Multiple
- Tom pad size: 10 in.
- Snare pad size: 12 in.
- Rack material: Not specified
- Hardware pieces:
- Kick pedal: No
- Throne: No