- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha DTXtreme IIIS Standard Electronic Drum Set
- Write a Review
- Product 492324
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Coming from a long and illustrious line of Yamaha electronic drum kits, the DTXTREME IIIS features an upgraded brain that's based upon 'Motif' AWM2 s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An upgraded electronic drum kit with an advanced high-tech brain.
Coming from a long and illustrious line of Yamaha electronic drum kits, the DTXTREME IIIS features an upgraded brain that's based upon 'Motif' AWM2 sounds. The DTXTREME IIIS is configured with 5 drum pads, 2 cymbal pads, and the DTXTREME IIIS module, mounted on the standard model rack.
The DTXTREME III has an outstanding sampling capability (with optional memory installed) and a powerful sequencing engine. With USB MIDI on board, the DTXTREME III is not only a standout stand-alone instrument, it can function as the front end of a complete music production system embracing live performance, rhythm training, music creation and studio recording.
The DTXTREME III preset kits and voices are just the beginning. You also have full WAV/AIFF sampling capability that lets you store your own sounds and compile your own kits, and a MIDI sequencer to drive new beats.
- Note capacity: Approximately 152,000 notes
- Note resolution: 480 ppq (parts per quarter note)
- Song recording type: Real time
- Song tracks: 2 tracks
- Songs demo: 3 songs
- Practice songs: 44 songs
- Pad song: 40 songs
- User: 50 songs
- Sequence Format: DTXTREME III Original Format, SMF format 0
- Click: Tempo 30 ” 300, tap tempo
- Beat: 1/4 ” 16/4, 1/8 ” 16/8, 1/16 ” 16/16
- Timing Accent: Quarter note, Eighth note, Sixteenth note, Triplet
- Click Voices Preset: 8
- Training Functions: Measure break, Groove check, Rhythm gate
- Samples 1,016 (for the User Voices)
- Sampling Sources: Audio input signals via AUX IN/SAMPLING IN, Audio output signals via OUTPUT (Resample)
- Sample Data Bits: 16bit
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz, 22.05 kHz, 11.025 kHz, 5.5125 kHz (stereo/mono)
- Sampling Memory: Optionally installed, expandable to 512 MB (256 MB DIMM x 2 slots)
- * DIMMs are not installed to the instrument when shipped from the factory.
- Sample Length: Mono: 32MB, Stereo: 64MB
- Sampling Time: 44.1kHz: 6 min. 20 sec. 22.05kHz: 12 min. 40 sec. 11.025kHz: 25 min. 20 sec. 5.5125kHz: 55 min. 40 sec. *Mono/Stereo
- Sample Format: DTXTREME III Original format, WAV, AIFF
- Controllers … Sliders: MASTER, PHONES, CLICK, ACCOMP., KICK, SNARE, TOM, CYMBAL, HI-HAT, MISC.
- Displays: 240 x 64 dot graphic backlit LCD, 7-segment LED (3-digit)
- MIDI IN/OUT
- USB TO DEVICE/TO HOST
- OUTPUT L/MONO, R (standard phone jack)
- DIGITAL OUT (EIAJ CP1201, IEC60958, S/P DIF)
- INDIVIDUAL OUTPUT 1 ” 6 (standard phone jack)
- Trigger Input jacks 1 ” 9, 12 ” 15 (Standard stereo phone jack, L: Trigger Signal, R: Rim Switch)
- Trigger Input jacks 10 and 11 (Standard stereo phone jack, L: Trigger Signal, R: Trigger Signal)
- AUX IN/SAMPLING IN (Standard stereo phone jack)
- PHONES (Standard stereo phone jack)
- HI-HAT CONTROL (Standard stereo phone jack)
- DC IN 16V
- Power Consumption: 18W
- Dimensions, Weight: 334(W) x 285(D) x 96(H) mm, 3.6kg
- Accessories: AC Power Adaptor (Yamaha PA-300B, or an equivalent), Module stand, Module stand fastening screws (4; included)