- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha EAD10 Acoustic Electronic Drum Module
- Write a Review
- K47072 000000000 K47072000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EAD10 is a first of a kind product with a simple compact mic and trigger system for acoustic drums. Instantly transform your acoustic drum kit in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A compact mic and trigger system for acoustic drums.
The EAD10 is a first of a kind product with a simple compact mic and trigger system for acoustic drums. Instantly transform your acoustic drum kit into a powerful digital/electronic hybrid with sampled sounds and studio quality digital effects. It allows you to play and record your acoustic drums along with your favorite artists from your music library or from tracks from your friends and share them digitally and it works with any acoustic drum set!
With the free iOS App you can shoot, edit and upload videos of your drum performances. Whether you are practicing, recording, performing or uploading the EAD10 makes playing your acoustic drums inspiring and fun.
Easy Set Up
Just attach the EAD10 sensor to your bass drum and you've created a complete hybrid system with a kick trigger and a stereo microphone.
Sound & Expandability
EAD10 module has 50 Preset/200 User Scenes that customize your drum sound and allow you to connect triggers and drum pads to augment your set up.
Pick a song from your music library and the app’s tempo detection lets you add a click, change the tempo and select sections to repeat. It’s drum practice made fun. You can also practice with music though aux-in or direct form a USB drive
Music Videos Made Easy
You can shoot, mix, edit, and upload your original music videos directly from the free iOS app.
Put your drums in the mix with enhanced presence in a live settings and easily create different sounds and textures for a specific song or just a drum fill.
- High-quality drum sounds in headphones with favorite songs bring excitement to practice
- Video/audio recording (with free mobile app) with HQ sound allows drummers to easily share or play with music from a USB drive and record your performance directly to the USB
- Effects bring new inspirations to create new music
- Live audio application easily reproduce effects with smaller PA setting
- Simple and compact set up—take it to rehearsal or gig to make quick recordings
- 50 preset/200 user SCENE transform your acoustic drum sounds dynamically
- Just attach the EAD10 sensor to the bass drum and you can pick up overall drum sounds
- With the free iOS App you can practice, shoot, edit and upload videos of your drum performances
Record your drums and explore new horizons. Order today.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 260x63x138 mm (Module), 76x88x78 mm (Trigger)
- Weight: 654 g (Module), 464 g (trigger)
- Scenes: 50 preset, 200 user
- Reverb: 11
- Effects: Mic-21, Trigger-11
- Trigger sounds: Maximum polyphony-64, Voices-757
- Tempo: 30–300 BPM, tap tempo function
- Time signatures: 1/4 to 16/4, 1/8 to 16/8, 1/16 to 16/16
- Subdivisions: Accents, quarter notes, eighth notes, sixteenth notes, and eight-note triplets
- Functions: Trigger sensitivity adjustment, USB audio/MIDI, headphone EQ, metronome, auto power off
- Connectors: DC In (12V), phones (Standard stereo phone), AUX In (stereo mini), Output L/Mono, R (standard mono phone), USB to device, USB to host
- Sensor Unit: For trigger sensor-A (standard stereo phone); For mic sensor-B (standard stereo phone)
- Trigger input: Stereo (L trigger, R trigger) 1 KICK/2, 3 SNARE/4; Three-zone (L trigger, R rim switch) 5, 6
- Foot Pedal: FOOT SW (standard stereo phone)
- Sensor Outputs: For trigger sensor-A (standard stereo phone); For mic sensor-B (standard stereo phone)
- Microphone: High SPL mic x 2
- Trigger: Exclusive for bass drum x 1
- Included accessories: Owner's manual, PA-150, module holder, module holder wing bolts (x2), connector cables (x2), cable bands (x3) and adhesive cushions (x2)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.