- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Electronic Drum Hybrid Add on Package
- Write a Review
- Product J22030
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha Hybrid Pack was created for drummers who already own an acoustic drum set and want to take advantage of the benefits that a hybrid kit off...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add all the features of an electronic drum kit to your acoustic set.
The Yamaha Hybrid Pack was created for drummers who already own an acoustic drum set and want to take advantage of the benefits that a hybrid kit offers, including the ability to create sound layers, import user sounds and trigger drum, percussion and other sounds from their acoustic snare and kick drums.
Included in each pack is the cornerstone of the Yamaha DTX series, the DTX502 module. This includes free Yamaha iOS apps, including the DTX502 Touch, to enhance the value of the module and offer tools to improve drumming skills. All packs also include two acoustic drum triggers, and one or two electronic drum pads, plus all the cables and mounting hardware in one box.
The DTXHP570 comes with one TP70 single-zone pad; the DTXHP580 includes one XP80 3-zone DTX-PAD; the DTXHP587 features both TP70 and XP80 pads. The system is expandable up to 12 pads.
1 x DTX502 Module
2 x DT20 acoustic triggers
DTXHP570: 1 x TP70 single-zone pad
DTXHP580: 1 x XP80 triple-zone DTX pad
DTXHP587: 1 x TP70 single-zone pad, 1 x XP80 triple-zone DTX pad
All required cables and mounting hardware
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.