- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha MS50DR Electronic Kit Monitor System
- Write a Review
- Product 445333
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha MS50DR Electronic Kit Monitor System amplifies your electronic drum kit in true stereo, letting you not only hear but also feel what you a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Hear your electronic kit the way you really need to.
The Yamaha MS50DR Electronic Kit Monitor System amplifies your electronic drum kit in true stereo, letting you not only hear but also feel what you are playing. Whether you are playing at home, in the studio, or live on stage you can hear every nuance of your performance. The system consists of 2 compact satellite speakers attached to left and right sides of the rack with the supplied SPAT1 speaker attachments, and the 50W bass reflex subwoofer unit resting on the floor. Produces full-frequency tone and 3-dimensionality for a playing experience that is close to that of an acoustic drum kit. Satellite speakers contain a 4" woofer, 2" midrange, and 1" tweeter. Each is powered by a 20W amp. The subwoofer has an 8" speaker and 50W power.
- Allows you to hear and feel every nuance of your playing
- 2 - satellite speakers attach to each side of your rack with included SPAT1 speaker attachments
- Aux input for CD player or other external sound source
- Each satellite speaker contains a 4" woofer, 2" midrange, 1" tweeter, and a 20W amp
- Subwoofer has an 8" speaker and 50W power
- Satellite mounting hardware included
- Satellite speakers are 8.1" x 5" x 4.2" - 3.4 lbs. each
- Subwoofer is 18" x 15" x 13" - 44.1 lbs.