- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian A Zildjian Fast Crash
- Write a Review
- #446629 000000287 446629000000287
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
True to their name, Fast Crashes have a smooth, fast decay. Following a strong initial attack, these cymbals are bright, full-bodied, and musical. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Strong initial attack and smooth, fast decay!
True to their name, Fast Crashes have a smooth, fast decay. Following a strong initial attack, these cymbals are bright, full-bodied, and musical. The paper-thin weight provides for a soft, buttery feel, and plenty of playability. Very responsive, these cymbals excel in moderate acoustic settings and in recording environments. Beginning with the 14" size, going up to the 18", these cymbals increase in volume and sustain while maintaining their unique, quick voices.
After playing the new A Zildjian Fast Crashes, Matt Sorum of Velvet Revolver commented, "These cymbals have a nice brilliant sound and really jump out at you. They also have a nice attack and decay. They are in the tradition with the As, but a newer, hipper, and more modern version. Zildjian is always trying new ideas and that's a good thing!"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.