- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian Gen16 Buffed Bronze Hi Hat Cymbal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05895 000001000 J05895000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Using the knowledge gained from the original Gen16 nickel-plated cymbal, the craftsmen at Zildjian used their knowledge and rich design history to im...Click To Read More About This Product
The next generation of reduced volume cymbals, the Gen16 Buffed Bronze series.
Using the knowledge gained from the original Gen16 nickel-plated cymbal, the craftsmen at Zildjian used their knowledge and rich design history to improve the sound and performance of the Gen16 reduced volume acoustic cymbal. Additionally, the Buffed Bronze finish is stunning and helps to produce a warmer tone than the original Gen16 nickel-plated cymbal.
- Buffed bronze finish
- Warmer tone than original
- 13" or 14"
Forty percent of the volume, 100 percent of the feel. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.