- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian I Series Cymbal Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67976 000000000 L67976000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zildjian I Series Cymbal Pack features 14" hi-hats and a versatile 18" crash-ride that will ignite your performance and leave plenty of room...Click To Read More About This Product
Start your Zildjian I Series journey with the essentials.
The Zildjian I Series Cymbal Pack features 14" hi-hats and a versatile 18" crash-ride that will ignite your performance and leave plenty of room for expanding your sound in the future.
Taking its name from Ilham, the Turkish word for inspiration, the I Series is a collection of expressive sounds designed to bring your playing to the next level. Broaden your sonic horizons from the fundamentals, and let your individual voice shine with this family of cymbals that feature modern weights and sizes, hammering, and extensive lathing. Explore and go further with the I Series, and with the entire universe of Zildjian.
14" hi-hat and 18" crash-ride cymbal
Expand your voice. Order today!
- Quantity: Set
- Type: Hi-hats/crash-ride
- Sizes (in): 14/18
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Medium
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.