- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Custom Dark Box Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J24966 000000000 J24966000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
K Custom Dark cymbals are known for their warm, rich sound that cuts through and sings out. Overhammering on top of the cymbal provides slightly dry,...Click To Read More About This Product
Free Audio-Technica Microphone
Purchase any K Zildjian, K Custom, Kerope, or K Constantinople cymbals totaling $300.00 or more and receive one Audio-Technica Cardiod Condenser Mic (model number AT2021) for free.
Offer expires 12/31/19Download Rebate
Produces warm, rich sound that cuts through and sings out.
K Custom Dark cymbals are known for their warm, rich sound that cuts through and sings out. Overhammering on top of the cymbal provides slightly dry, trashy overtones. This pack is comprised of the most popular sizes within the K Custom Dark lineup: 14" Hi-Hats, 16" Crash, 18" Crash and a 20" Ride.
Art Blakey, Elvin Jones, Tony Williams, and scores more musical movers have sworn by the deep, dry, shimmering K sound developed in 19th century Turkey. K Custom cymbals are specially designed to provide more volume and cut with a quicker attack and decay than traditional K Zildjians.
- Quantity: 4
- Type: Set
- Sizes (in): 14/16/18/20
- Material: Cast Alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Thin
- Bell: Large
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of Origin: United States
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.