- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian K Sweet Cymbal Set
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75776 000000000 L75776000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zildjian K Sweet cymbal pack delivers a matched set of thin, washy, sweet sounds with a 14” pair of hi-hats, 16 and 18” crashes and a 21” ride. K...Click To Read More About This Product
A full set of thin cymbals with traditional K hammering for dark, sweet response
The Zildjian K Sweet cymbal pack delivers a matched set of thin, washy, sweet sounds with a 14” pair of hi-hats, 16 and 18” crashes and a 21” ride. K Sweet extends the iconic K Family into a new direction, delivering darker tones than the popular A Sweet Family while preserving the sensitivity and sweetness. The K Sweet crashes are extra-thin and feature unlathed bells. They’re hammered with the traditional K-style technique, which darkens the response while ensuring fast attack. The 21” K Sweet ride is fully lathed, emphasizing clear stick definition and bell sound. It’s also easily crashable with the stick shoulder, creating endless possibilities for ride patterns. The hats feature deep hammering, a thin top and extra-heavy bottom. This contrast makes for a solid “chick” sound and full wash.
- Full set of cast bronze cymbals with K hammering and dark, sweet wash
- 14” hi-hats feature extensive hammering and thin top for extra sensitivity
- 16 and 18” crashes are thin and fast, with unlathed bells and deep hammer marks
- 21” ride has clean stick definition, yet shimmers with complex wash when crashed
Sweeten your entire kit with this full cymbal set. Order now.
- Quantity: 4
- Type: Hi-hats/crash/ride
- Sizes (in): 14/16/18/21
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Multiple
- Cymbal weight: Thin
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.