- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian LV468 Low Volume Cymbal Set with Remo Silent Stroke Heads
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J49196 000000000 J49196000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Zildjian’ s one-of-a-kind L80 Low Volume cymbals are up to 80% quieter than traditional cymbals without losing the authentic Zildjian feel. The Silen...Click To Read More About This Product
The perfect combination for lowering your playing volume without losing the authentic feel.
Zildjian’ s one-of-a-kind L80 Low Volume cymbals are up to 80% quieter than traditional cymbals without losing the authentic Zildjian feel.
The Silentstroke drum heads are the ultimate in low volume drum heads, designed for quiet practice applications where standard drum set volumes are an issue.
Now available in a special edition pack thats combines the L80 Low Volume LV468 (14 in. Hi-Hat, 16 in. crash and 18 in. crash ride) cymbal set with a set of Remo’s Silentstroke drumheads (10 in, 12 in.,14 in., 16 in. and 22 in.). The L80/Silentstroke combination is the quietest cymbal/drum head pack ever made and it is perfect for practice and lesson rooms.
- 70–80% quieter than traditional cymbals so that you can play longer without ear fatigue or hearing damage
- Perfect for apartments, practice rooms, dorm rooms or any “noise-sensitive” situations
- Proprietary manufacturing techniques and alloy deliver a real cymbal feel
- Unique matte finish provides a sophisticated look
- Both Zildjian and Remo products are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.