- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian Stacktober Day 15 Cymbal Set
- Write a Review
- #K46708 000000000 K46708000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Stacktober Day 15 cymbal set combines the dark complex voice of the 20 in. Kerope with the bright, trashy nature of the Oriental China Trash cymb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A perfect blend of light and dark that fits well on any player's setup for added trashy goodness.
The Stacktober Day 15 cymbal set combines the dark complex voice of the 20 in. Kerope with the bright, trashy nature of the Oriental China Trash cymbal. This pairing puts together an unlikely duo of bright and dark that delivers a darkened, trashy, cutting sound that fits perfectly in any setup.
By stacking the 20 in. Kerope on top of the 20 in. Oriental China Trash you get the brooding, shadowy darkness of the traditional sounding Kerope with a subtle-yet-piercing sonic characteristic of the China Trash for a responsive effect that works well in any musical situation.
- Adds flair and flavor to your setup
- Can be used together or create new stacks with other cymbals
- Added value
- Made in the U.S.A.
Call or click to order today!
- Quantity: 2
- Type: Crash/effects
- Sizes (in): 20 in.
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Multiple
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Multiple
- Country of origin: United States
- Added value: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.