- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian ZBT 3 Starter Bonus Cymbal Pack with Free 14" Crash
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 502018 000000000 502018000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Zildjian ZBT 3 Cymbal Pack includes an 18" crash ride and a pair of 13" hi-hats plus a free 14" crash. Sound grooves and round hammer strikes in...Click To Read More About This Product
Intense ZBT sounds to start your set.
This Zildjian ZBT 3 Cymbal Pack includes an 18" crash ride and a pair of 13" hi-hats plus a free 14" crash. Sound grooves and round hammer strikes in a simple circular pattern on the top surface of ZBT cymbals magnify the basic sound of the distinctive ZBT alloy. ZBT Series Hi-Hats produce a sharp and focused sound with an excellent, bright chick sound. The ZBT crash ride cymbal produces a cutting ride sound with good crash qualities. The free 14" crash has a brilliant finish and provides easy playability-the perfect first crash cymbal.
The bright, intense, high-pitched sound of the Zildjian ZBT series cymbals cut through the mix. The sheet origin and lathing techniques create high-volume projection that speaks quickly and brightly when struck then decays rapidly. Since ZBT cymbals are pressed and lathed from sheets of uniform, high-quality bronze alloy, they are remarkably consistent.
The highly polished, brilliant finish looks fresh and offers excellent, clean stick articulation with controlled overtones.
- 18" crash ride
- 13" hi-hats
- Free 14" crash
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.