- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zildjian ZBT Ride Cymbal
- Write a Review
- #444593 000000005 444593000000005
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sound grooves and round hammer strikes in a simple circular pattern on the top surface of ZBT cymbals magnify the basic sound of the distinctive ZBT ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Precise ride tones and dynamics for less. A great all-purpose ride!
- Zildjian ZBT/ZHT Covers with Casey Cooper - Pop – ZBT
- Zildjian ZBT/ZHT Covers with Casey Cooper - Rock - ZBT
- Zildjian ZBT/ZHT Covers with Casey Cooper - Metal – ZBT
- Zildjian ZBT/ZHT Covers with Casey Cooper - Alternative - ZBT
- How To Clean Your Cymbals The Right Way
- How To Prevent Your Cymbals From Cracking
- Zildjian ZBT/ZHT Covers with Casey Cooper - Country – ZBT
- ZBT Ride Cymbal Regular 22 Inch
Sound grooves and round hammer strikes in a simple circular pattern on the top surface of ZBT cymbals magnify the basic sound of the distinctive ZBT alloy. The ZBT Ride delivers a medium high-pitched tone with precise, clean stick definition.
The bright, intense, high-pitched sound of the ZBT series cymbals cuts through the mix of other instruments. Sheet origin and precision lathing techniques create high-volume projection that speaks quickly and brightly with a rapid decay. Since ZBT cymbals are pressed and lathed from sheets of uniform, high-quality bronze alloy, they are remarkably consistent. The highly polished, brilliant finish looks fresh. Superb all-purpose ride cymbal. Excellent, clean stick articulation with controlled overtones. ZBT-Plus cymbals take Zildjian Bronze Technology up a notch with advanced hammering and lathing, and enhanced sound for versatility, musicality, and professional performance.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.