- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Alliance Joe Walsh Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L55269 000002000 L55269000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alliance Joe Walsh Duesenberg electric guitar was developed with the legendary rocker, and meets his requirements for tone, looks and playability...Click To Read More About This Product
Unique set of appointments to match the style and taste of the Hall of Fame guitarist.
The Alliance Joe Walsh Duesenberg electric guitar was developed with the legendary rocker, and meets his requirements for tone, looks and playability. The instrument features numerous details connected to Joe’s style and history. The fretboard inlays spell his name in Morse Code, referencing his passion for radio operation. Being a serious guitar-head himself, he also likes to mess around with the hardware of his guitars, often resulting in weird hardware finish mixes. For this reason, the hardware of the Alliance Joe Walsh electric guitar is a mix of nickel and gold.
The instrument will be available in a beautiful classic Gold Burst or solid Black finish. According to the main color, the instrument has a Fullerton Elite Style headstock front in either Gold Burst/Brown or Black/Pearloid. The Tibetan Knot on the top between both pickups is a symbol of very personal meaning to Joe which he also carries as a tattoo. The guitar features a thin body profile measuring only 3.5 cm/1.37", a regular Duesenberg mid-D profile neck and Medium Jumbo frets. A Duesenberg Little Toaster pickup delivers transparent treble tone in the bridge position and the state-of-the-art noise-cancelling Duesenberg Single Twin Mini gives clear classic neck sounds in any situation. The guitars are equipped with their own Radiator Tremolo which is customized with a golden grille.
You don't have to love the Eagles to appreciate this special guitar. But your music will fly like one. Order today.
- Type: Semi-hollow with sustain block, bent-sides, f-hole
- Top: Laminated spruce
- Back, Sides: Laminated maple, laminated flamed maple
- Size: 46 x 34 / 18.11” x 13.38
- Height (sides): 3.5 cm / 1.4”
- Binding: Cream, 5-layer purfling
- Pickguard: Gold Sparkle (dierent materials on special models)
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Neck Joint: Set-in one-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 30.5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Morse code
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2.8 x 1 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Matching body color with pearloid
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg HSC Single Twin
- Pickup (middle): -
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Little Toaster
- Wiring: 1 volume. 1 tone, 3-way pickup
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard (straplock compatible)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (10-50)AccessoriesCase: Custom line
- Tools: All required allen keys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.