- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Caribou Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L55251 000003000 L55251000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Caribou electric guitar is made from solid alder with large sound chambers. The body is then fitted with a flat maple top featuring a modern Cat ...Click To Read More About This Product
Large sound chambers and versatile pickup combination reap the most out of this crossover's sonic potential.
The Caribou electric guitar is made from solid alder with large sound chambers. The body is then fitted with a flat maple top featuring a modern Cat Eye f-hole. The large sound chambers make this construction a crossover between a solidbody and a semi-hollow construction, resulting in a unique tonal character and resonance.
The Caribou electric guitar is fitted with the proven Duesenberg pickup combination of the classicly wound Grand Vintage humbucker for the bridge and warm and creamy Domino P-90 single-coil pickup. The middle position of both pickups features a special wiring, which splits certain low-end frequencies out of the humbucker's signal, resulting in an open and extremely versatile addition to your pallet of sounds.
The Caribou is available in a lively Narvik Blue and a high-gloss Black.
Order this charming Duesenberg electric guitar today.
- Type: Solid American alder with sound chambers
- Top: Flat
- Size: 41 x 32.5 cm / 16.14” x 12.6”
- Height (sides): 4.5 cm / 1.8”
- Binding: Cream
- Finish: PUR lacquer (Polyester used on spark, pearl, and perloid tops). Back and sides trans-black, except for special models.
- Neck Joint: Set-in 1-piece maple
- Width: 42.5 mm 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 30.5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Perloid Dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (middle): N/A
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker (6-String)
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg deluxe tremolo
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard (Straplock compatible)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Case: Custom Line case
- Tools: All required allen keys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.