- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Gran Majesto Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L55289 000001000 L55289000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Crafted with Duesenberg's vaunted attention to detail, the Gran Majesto is a stylish take on the double-cutaway, semi-hollow body electric guitar. Fr...Click To Read More About This Product
This retro-style semi-hollow boasts a wide tonal range.
Crafted with Duesenberg's vaunted attention to detail, the Gran Majesto is a stylish take on the double-cutaway, semi-hollow body electric guitar. From the Plek'd Indian rosewood fingerboard to the expanded tonal range from the combination of a Phonico P90 single-coil and a GrandVintage humbucker pickup, it's a guitar that delivers phenomenal sounds, from clean and jazzy to full-blown rock-and-roll mayhem. The arched, dual f-hole, laminated spruce top and arched laminated maple back work with the solid center tone-block for warm, full sound with plenty of sustain. The Kluson multi-lock strap buttons are a welcome touch, and the open-gear Z-tuners add a touch of vintage vibe. Includes deluxe hard case.
- Semi-hollow, gloss-finished, laminated spruce top, laminated maple back/sides
- 25.5"-scale maple neck, 22-fret Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Duesenberg GrandVintage humbucker/P90 Domino pickups
- Tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, high-ratio open-gear tuners.
Click or call to order your Gran Majesto now.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Lacquer Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Wings
- Nut width/material 1.675 in. (42.5 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Phonico P90 Domino
- Bridge: Phonico GrandVintage
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Special electronics: 4-way rotary switch
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Straplocks
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.