- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Starplayer TV Deluxe Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L55264 000002000 L55264000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Duesenberg as developed a reputation for both their unique retro-modern visual style, superb playability and innovative electronic and hardware desig...Click To Read More About This Product
Take it to the retro-future with a stylish Duesenberg Starplayer.
Duesenberg as developed a reputation for both their unique retro-modern visual style, superb playability and innovative electronic and hardware design. The Starplayer TV Deluxe is an perfect representation with stunning looks, versatile sound and extreme playing comfort.
With a arched top, bent sides and flat-back, this twin F-hole semi-hollow delivers a balanced tone that works across genres, leveraging the classic tones of their Grand Vintage humbucker in the bridge position and the sparkle of a D-Tron humbucker in the neck. The electronics feature a pair of Deusenberg's unique Vario-Tone controls, for a extra-wide range of available voices. The set-in maple neck is topped with a meticulously Plek-ed Indian rosewood fingerboard. Finally, the Radiator Tremolo adds a classic twang and wobble to the sound. The Starplayer TV Deluxe includes a Custom Line case.
- Gloss-finished spruce top on semi-hollow, bent-side maple body
- 25.5"-scale, 1-piece maple neck, 22-fret Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Duesenberg Grand Vintage/D-Tron humbucker pair, Dual Vario-tone controls
- Adjustable bridge, Duesenberg Radiator tremolo tailpiece, Z-Tuners
Click or call to order your Starplayer TV Deluxe now.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Combination laminated/solid
- Top wood: Laminated Spruce
- Body wood: Laminated Maple
- Body finish: Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed Oil and wax blend
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Diamond
- Nut width/material 1.675 in. (42.5 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: D-Tron
- Bridge: Grand Vintage
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Adjustable
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Z-tuners with Art Diego buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.