- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Duesenberg USA Starplayer TV Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L55133 000011000 L55133000011000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Starplayer TV is a semi-hollow, dual-pickup electric guitar with a distinctive arched spruce top and elegant flamed maple arched back that elevea...Click To Read More About This Product
Semi-hollow arched top spruce and maple pairing with tons of colorful choices.
The Starplayer TV is a semi-hollow, dual-pickup electric guitar with a distinctive arched spruce top and elegant flamed maple arched back that eleveates it to one of the finest guitars in the world. Even being such a versatile instrument, it always retains its discreet character and enriches every type or style of music with its distinct Duesenberg sound. It will remind you of the time when rock and roll was still young.
For the cutting leads and heavy riffs, Duesenberg took their own classically wound Grand Vintage humbucker and paired it with an open Domino P90 for airy chords and creamy licks. The middle position of both pickups features a special wiring, which splits certain low-end frequencies out of the humbucker signal, resulting in an open and extremely versatile addition to your pallet of sounds.
The Starplayer TV electric guitar is available in a variety of dofferent, durable PUR or acrylic finishes from standard colors like high-gloss black and a variety of colors, to more extreme approaches like the crocodile Tolex Outlaw model or the mother-of-pearl mosaic series. Duesenberg's Starplayer TV semi-hollow electric guitars are played by many of the top players around the world, and have become one of the staples within the music industry. Now it's your turn to own one.
Like what you see...wait til you hear it. Order yours now.
- Type: Semi-hollow with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: Laminated spruce
- Back, Sides: Laminated maple
- Size: 46 x 34 cm / 18.11” x 13.38"
- Height (sides): 4.5 cm / 1.8”
- Binding: Cream
- Pickguard: Gold Sparkle
- Finish: PUR lacquer
- Neck Joint: Set-in wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42.5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: Indian rosewood, radius 30.5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: Pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2.8 x 1 mm
- Scale length: 648 mm / 25.5"
- Trussrod: Steel dual-action
- Headstock: Black Veneer
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (middle): N/A
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Tuners: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Deluxe tremolo
- Strap pins: Duesenberg standard (straplock compatible)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050)
- Case: Custom Line
- Tools:All required allen keys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.