- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beard Guitars Deco Phonic Model 27 Roundneck Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L36262 000001000 L36262000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Deco Phonic Model 27 Roundneck left-handed acoustic-electric resonator from Paul Beard reflects the stylings of the Art Deco period in which the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Punchy, full-range resonator sound with great projection, professional sound and performance.
The Deco Phonic Model 27 Roundneck left-handed acoustic-electric resonator from Paul Beard reflects the stylings of the Art Deco period in which the resonator guitar was originally developed. Applying innovative modern construction techniques to create a vintage vibe and sound is what gives this instrument its instant appeal. Crafted at the Beard Mastershop in Maryland.
Includes a deluxe hardshell case.
- Left-handed model
- Open body construction
- Vintage finish and tone
- Beard handspun Legend cone
- CITES compliant
- Nickel tailpiece and fan coverplate
- Ebony, maple bridge inserts
- Dark Vintage Sunburst finish
- Body type: Beard Custom R Body
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Finnish Birch Veneer
- Back & sides: Finnish Birch Veneer
- Bracing pattern: Proprietary
- Body finish: Vintage-inspired satin finish over Sunburst
- Orientation: Left-handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1-3/4
- Fingerboard: Morado
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Same as body
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Nashville Pickup
- Headstock overlay: Maple
- Tuning machines: Vintage Style Tuner
- Bridge: Original #14 Spider Aluminum
- Saddle & nut: Beard bone nut, Beard ebony capped saddle inserts
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Included
- Accessories: (included with instrument)
- Country of origin: USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.