- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beard Guitars Deco Phonic Model 47 Squareneck Acoustic-Electric Resonator Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L36265 000001000 L36265000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Deco Phonic Model 47 Squareneck Resonator guitar features a handspun 9.5" biscuit-style cone and all-Finnish birch veneer tone supported by the q...Click To Read More About This Product
Unique vintage biscuit resonator tone supported by luthier Paul Beard's high-quality design.
The Deco Phonic Model 47 Squareneck Resonator guitar features a handspun 9.5" biscuit-style cone and all-Finnish birch veneer tone supported by the quality build of trusted luthier Paul Beard. The line offers players of all ages, including lapsteel, bluegrass, blues or Americana artists looking for value and flexibility a high-end instrument with punchy, full-range sound with great projection.
This Deco Phonic Model 47 Squareneck Resonator comes with a hardshell case.
"The word 'Deco' conjures images of a time when design was at its peak. A period in architectural history unmatched by any other that put forth such remarkable images as the Empire State Building, Chrysler Building or the Hollywood Bowl - astonishing icons that still bring marvel and integrity. The resonator guitar was born during this time and echoed art deco elements. Paul Beard's newest line of resonator guitars honors that tradition in appearance and tonal quality. Beneath the historic exterior lie Paul's own structural advances. By representing the original sound with the advantage of stability, it's only right that these guitars should bear the name 'Deco'." - Grammy Award-winner Jerry Douglas
- Handspun 9.5" Biscuit-style cone
- Nickel tailpiece and coverplate
- Bound top
- Ebony/maple bridge insert
- Golden Age restoration tuners
- Dot fretboard inlays
- Fishman Nashville pickup
- CITES compliant
Imagine pickin' and a-grinnin' on this gorgeous Beard resonator. Make it a reality by ordering today.
- Body type: Beard Custom R
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Finnish Birch Veneer
- Back and sides: Finnish Birch Veneer
- Bracing pattern: Propietary
- Body finish: Vintage inspired satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Round
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard: Morado
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25"
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: Vintage inspired satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle pickup
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Maple
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Bridge: Original Beard Biscuit with Fishman Nashville inserts pickup inserts
- Saddle and nut: Beard bone nut, Beard ebony capped saddle inserts
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.